Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Auditioning Serious Illustrator for Manga/Comic (pls read below)

I am currently seeking an illustrator to work on a comic/manga project that my current illustrator has to take leave from. Am not looking for artists to copy the current work, but rather, take the (finished) script, and the current designs/work, and begin fresh, giving the manga a new life. Interested parties should contact me via site mail. I will ask for samples of ORIGINAL artwork (no fan fic work please) and give a contact address. I am open to questions, and I will be fully open about the project. Strong English language skills a must, though applicants need not be native speakers. Thanks so much for your time and interest. Happy holidays to those of you who celebrate them. Made in DNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home